20546 Chatsboro Drive | Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Stunning architectural property located in the guard gated Westchester County. Over 10,000 square feet designed as an entertainers estate complete with a pool, spa, waterfalls, a pool house plus an entire level devoted to hosting a lavish party. A see-through elevator that will take you to all levels. Enter through oversize double doors into a 2-story marble foyer that opens to all of the formal rooms plus a large wet bar and an open music room. Floor to ceiling shelving is found in the library/office. The granite gourmet kitchen boasts top of the line appliances + warming and cooling drawers, island, breakfast bar and ample custom cabinets. The spacious master suit offers views, a retreat, wet bar, dressing area, multiple closets and a luxurious bathroom. All bedrooms are en-suite. One of the bedrooms includes a private loft area which could make a great den or study. The upper level is perfect for those who work form home or make the world's best kids entertainment area. The lower level can be accessed directly from the circular driveway. This level has several incredible uses including a large game room, mirrored gym and a huge open space for entertaining/home theater, with a huge wet bar, fireplace, wine cellar and much more! Do not miss this one of a kind modern contemporary masterpiece!
- Single Family Detached
- 0.40 Acres
- # of Total Bedrooms: 5
- # of Total Baths: 10.00
- # of Full Baths: 10
- Barbecue, Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Grill
- Subdivision: WHLL - Woodland Hills
- Sq. Ft.: 17424
- Acres: 0.40
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Bathtub, Bidet, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Storage Space, Vacuum Central, Wet Bar, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Remodeled Kitchen, Shower, Shower in Tub, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Kitchen Island, Kitchenette
- Year Built: 1988
- View: Peek-A-Boo
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Listing Broker: McMonigle Group Corp.
- Listing Agent: Hoda Hajirnia
- Co-Listing Agent: Andrew RebulioD'Angelo
Copyright © 2016. All rights Reserved.